• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Who do you turn to?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



Alabama? Who do you turn to when you think your lawyer is crooked? My husband has Asbestosis, he is in real bad shape, we watched his dad die of Asbestosis complications, and in that time these same lawyers who were supposed to be looking out for his dad, ended up putting more stress on Dad than helping him. My husband is afraid they are doing the same thing to him. Who do we turn to?


Senior Member
This particular illness has federal law involvement and class action suit provisions. Contact Social Security for information on this disease and search the net for the class action ruling on this issue. Your husband may not need an attorney, just a physician or other medical advocate.

If you believe the attorney is acting in a way that is negligent, fraudulent, abusive, etc. contact your state's Attorney Bar Investigative or Complaint Investigative division. You can find this information online.

Best wishes,

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential