• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

who polices the DLSE and DFEH?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Sismillion

What is the name of your state? California

Who polices the Labor Commissioner's DLSE's decisions?
I supplied all the information necessary for the office/officers/deputies and hearing officer. All they had to do was evaluate the situation and analyze the circumstances. But, the claim was not processed utilizing all the facts. My requests to add the individual responsible for my unpaid wages to the claim was denied and my requests to amend the judgment to include the individual as the "alter ego" of the corporation was denied.
DLSE had the information necessary to sue the person as an individual. The individual and the corporation were one and the same, and the individual should not be protected via the corporation.
Now, the Labor Commissioner (also CO-plaintiff on my judgment)has reassigned the judgment back to me.
I have no job to pay a lawyer to correct their mess. So, who polices the DLSE?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">