• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

who should file and who should pay?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

twtabb

My wife had braces for the past two years. Her Doctors office filed for insurance. The insurance said they would pay because of TMJ disorder but the Doctor's office waited to late to file the claim. They have refilled and the Insurance paid for a couple of months worth bills. The Doctors office filled for the last few months and they denied the claim because Doctors office filled out the form incorrectly. We have paid for everything but about 150.00. I feel that I am out the 1100 my insurance company would have paid and the doctors office keep billing me for the 150 bucks. In the mean time my wife is still wearing the braces. I feel like the doctor is waiting for us to pay before he takes the braces off. What should I do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">