• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Who should I speak with - Class issue

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

JakobOhio

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? OH

I am wondering if I have any type of ground to stand on with my school. At this time, it is unknown what actually will happen - because we haven't received a final grade yet, but I wanted to do research.

My semester is 13 weeks long. On the 2nd week, my teach was injured - class was released. On the 3rd week, the teacher was there. Weeks 4-7 there was not a class because the teacher was still out.

On Week 8, we received a back up teacher who was a math teacher. On week 10, that teacher missed as well.

Throughout the whole class, we did not have any type of instruction. Instead we were given all our homework on Week 8 for the previous weeks through the end of the semester. If you had questions about the assignment, you had to attend class, tell him your question and then the next week he would have an answer (he was not familiar with the subject)

I did all the homework and projects, however I have no idea on if I was correct or incorrect. If I receive a bad grade, do you think I have any room to ask that grade to be dismissed and retake the class at no cost to myself?

JakobOhio

turns out this is a non issue -

apparently I understood the subject better than I thought - I got an A. The teacher is also allowing me to sit in on any class I want to next semester if there is a subject on the syllabus I don't think I fully understand

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights
turns out this is a non issue -

apparently I understood the subject better than I thought - I got an A. The teacher is also allowing me to sit in on any class I want to next semester if there is a subject on the syllabus I don't think I fully understand
Thanks for the update, Jakob, and congrats on getting the A.

Enjoy your holiday break from school, and best wishes for your education goals.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">