• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Who to name as respondent in protection order against police harassment...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eekamouse

I can prove a pattern of violent crime being directed at me and I can prove that the police is behind it. And yes -- the whole department is involved. It is clear that someone is commanding the police to harass me, and that it is being formally sanctioned by the institution itself and that every officer at the station knows I'm being targeted. They are carrying out orders.
How does one direct violent crime at a person? You are either a victim of violent crime or you aren't.

justalayman

I can prove a pattern of violent crime being directed at me and I can prove that the police is behind it. And yes -- the whole department is involved. It is clear that someone is commanding the police to harass me, and that it is being formally sanctioned by the institution itself and that every officer at the station knows I'm being targeted. They are carrying out orders.
How do the police direct violent crime at you? Are you suggesting the police request criminals attack you?

If there is any truth to this at all, you will need a lawyer to assist you. Try contacting the ACLU. If they offer nothing start calling about looking for a n attorney that practices in civil rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">