• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

who to talk to about health ins.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

meskate

i had health insurance if you call it that through this company called mega life and health. i had them for six months and the time that i had them they would not pay for any of my claims, and i had a lot of them, surgery and all. we were totally misrepresented about this insurance. i am thinking about talking to someone about this. i want to show someone all of my claims and have them look at my insurance policy just to see if im not getting screwed on this cause i'll be paying on my medical bills for a very long time. i want to talk to someone locally here in ohio but don't know where to start. would you have to talk to a lawyer to have them look over this or insurance agent or who? really would appreciate it if someone could lead me in the right direction. if the insurance people are right thats fine, i just want to know for sure cause looking at the policy gets confusing. thanks so much!! Sheri S.

C

CIAA

If you would like to call us at 1-800-709-CIAA we will be glad to discuss some of the details of your situation to see if we can help

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">