• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Whom to call

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

Murali

:confused:

I had an insurance provided my employer. This insurance is through an agent, Insurance company name is ARM. My wife had a surgery and some medical checkups during this period.
Now I left that employer. and I am getting Bills from providers saying that insurance company denied to pay. I was spoke with that insurance agent he is saying he submitted to the insurance company "ARM". Now Iam getting court notices for not paying those bills. I told this to that gentleman and he says.. "My Credit history won't effect due to this" .. and he will take care of that matter. I provided him all the ph# of providers and amounts to pay, I don't see any action from his side. Iam confused, and Iam ready to hire an Advocate who can pull me out of this at low cost.
I see no Listings of advocates for state of connecticut on www.advocatespage.com web site. Please Advice me.
Thanks In Advance

C

CIAA

If you would like to call us at 1-800-709-CIAA we will be glad to see if we can help.

In the meantime we would tell you to STOP using the agent as he is probably not a claims agent and has no authority to handle your claim. Since the coverage is through your employer you should immediately contact the plan's benefit administrator named in the policy.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">