• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Who's fault is it?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

PBMaxx21

if i turned left into my driveway without using my blinker, and someone went to pass me on my left and hit the front of my car, are they still at fault? or am i because i didn't use a blinker? then, they chose not to call the police, so both parties involved left the scene. both parties are going to go file a police report, but it will be 2 days after the incident. what will happen?

M

mzneedajob

i am not an expert. but it sounds like the other car hit you. first of all, you were the one hit. that makes the other driver responsible.
on the other hand, you failed to use a blinker. you may get a ticket for this once reported. we all know the other car should not have been passing you anyway. nobody has patience these days. hope everyone in the car are o.k.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">