• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Whose Property Is It Anyway?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

downtownjb5

What is the name of your state? wa

Unfortuantely for all of you, you don't get to hear this entire saga, day after day, drama, BS, because you would really enjoy it. .............! To make it as short as I can,

A very close friend of mine ( I thought) was recently fired from her property mgmt. position. Cush job! 5 rentals, mowing, some lt. maint., and I quess that's it, in exchange for free rent for her and her son and incredibly stupid, ignorant, abusive boyfriend of a single mobile on land etc. You get the picture. Anyway, she got away with everything and I didn't see it. I'm very trustworthy, honest, dependable, gullable, often stupid at choices, however, I know see what she did and did not do and quite frankly, wonder how she made it this far. On welfare, never really worked etc. is one of those people that will always feel owed. You know the type. The Owner is awesome, a friend of mine, I live just down the street from them all. I am part of the soap only because I'm always there doing everything she doesn't because I love it. Anyway, finally she is served with termination notice for job and legal paperwork regarding her 30 day notice to vacate. All done at the expense of the Owner (O). Well, she's still there, now day 45, place is trashed, really doesn't look any different, and is verbally, physically and emotionally harrassing me. I have a friend who lives next to her place so I'm still there quite often and I'm sick of it. I did nothing to cause her demise, contrary to everything she is saying etc. I lost a lot - a so called friend that I spent tons of $$ on because I knew she never had any, time, job because we had always talked about me filling in when she left because she hated it there, property, honor, etc. So, see, I tried to make it brief, she has a very expense iron antique bed and bed frame of mine, a color TV and 2 antique cherub lamps that I want back. I will either never see those items again or they will be so damaged that I won't be able to salvage. She physically abused me about 1 month ago, I filled a claim, heard nothing from our local sheriff dept, so I will not go there. She has already said I will not get anything back. What is my legal action, regarding the attack, the property, the slander and all? I normally would just take it and take the loss, but not this time. I'm going to do everything I can to let her know that she can't get away with this to me this time. I've had it. PHEW. Sorry, let me know ASAP. Don't know what the time frame is for her removal if. Downtown JB

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">