• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

WHY HAVE AN EXEMPT STATUS

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

Riddler55

STATE:Oregon
I was wondering about the tax exemtion box on the w-2. I am a prospective college student but there is no money for me to start with! My parents can't pay any either. If I can remember there is a box under the exempt option for fulltime stdents to check? how is it expected that full time students are going to get there(without the money) while the goverment is putting full taxation on them. If I am properly informed? The Commissioner of internal revinue's Annuel report says a few times that the "high leval of voluntary complience" and "individuels voluntarily reperted". VOLUNTARY???? So I am voluntarily filing taxes?!
BUT THERE is a consequence for NOT filing? How can that be?
And if I do file and just write one line_I PLEAD THE FIFTH AMMENDMENT_
The fifth ammendment say that I do not have to give up to anyone anything that would help prosecute or hurt myself. So what would be wrong with that? And an audit? What about sections 241 and 242 of the U.S. crimminal code? I will summerize them. If two or more people threaten or intimidat a citizen,.... under the constitution those people will be fined no less than 10,000 or be put in prison not more than ten years or both. Etc.... And 242. So why file taxex or not file exempt??????????

I am playing the devils advocate.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">