• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Why is LTD insurance company requesting disability rating? I have been receiving LTD benefits for 2.5 years for chronic back pain severe stenosis

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Irishbug

What is the name of your state? Nebraska. I am concerned as to why my LTD company would be requesting my doctor to fill out a disability rating form. Is this a bad sign for my continued coverage? I was approved SSDI benefits when they asked me to apply too. Please help if you have an idea what they may be trying to do.

Thanks very much

Last edited:

quincy

An impairment rating evaluation after two years is normal. It is used to determine the extent of the disability and to make sure you are getting the benefits you are entitled to. I would not be worried.

Irishbug

An impairment rating evaluation after two years is normal. It is used to determine the extent of the disability and to make sure you are getting the benefits you are entitled to. I would not be worried.
Thanks so much for your answer, I feel much better now, thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">