• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Why is this not abuse? (Dental disaste)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kitcat2

What is the name of your state? MA. I posted Dental disaster it is about the removal of my teeth and the doctor leaving chunks of my teeth and slivers, not just this time but it happened before. It is also about my health care program refusal to send me to another oral surgeon to have this corrected. I have been in pain, having trouble eating and can not wear my dentures so I am isolated since Oct. 29, 2018. I have tried several lawyers and no one is interested in dental malpractice. My question is why is this not elder abuse? It my family was doing this to me they would answer to authorities but because it's my healthcare refusing to help me it's OK...I don't understand how this is not a problem. I feel like I have been beaten and left alone...no help no concern...its cruel

quincy

What is the name of your state? MA. I posted Dental disaster it is about the removal of my teeth and the doctor leaving chunks of my teeth and slivers, not just this time but it happened before. It is also about my health care program refusal to send me to another oral surgeon to have this corrected. I have been in pain, having trouble eating and can not wear my dentures so I am isolated since Oct. 29, 2018. I have tried several lawyers and no one is interested in dental malpractice. My question is why is this not elder abuse? It my family was doing this to me they would answer to authorities but because it's my healthcare refusing to help me it's OK...I don't understand how this is not a problem. I feel like I have been beaten and left alone...no help no concern...its cruel
You need to take your dental records to a dental malpractice attorney for a personal review, this after you have seen another dentist for an examination and opinion.

xylene

Regrettably dental care is poorly insured in the us.

You may have to deal with out of pocket costs in getting a second opinion.

You need to continue to work the health system you are enrolled in. Be sure to send written documents and don't rely on telephone or email.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">