• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wife left after entering USA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

alezajex

WV

wife walked out of marriage after entering USA in 3 months and getting IR-1 green card. She claimed I was paying her monthly stipends etc. Nothing is true. What can I do at this point to get her deported and reported for fraud. We're filing divorce and we do have a child together.

LdiJ

WV

wife walked out of marriage after entering USA in 3 months and getting IR-1 green card. She claimed I was paying her monthly stipends etc. Nothing is true. What can I do at this point to get her deported and reported for fraud. We're filing divorce and we do have a child together.
You have a child together. You are going to have a really hard time proving that it wasn't a real marriage.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">