• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Will I get in trouble?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T.Anonm

What is the name of my state? Ohio

So plain and simple a lie was told about hacking someone that lie got back to the specific person but wasn’t intended to and now they have filed it with a federal investigator what will happen?

LdiJ

What is the name of my state? Ohio

So plain and simple a lie was told about hacking someone that lie got back to the specific person but wasn’t intended to and now they have filed it with a federal investigator what will happen?
There is really no way to tell. Particularly if nothing actually happened.

T.Anonm

There is really no way to tell. Particularly if nothing actually happened.
Thanks for the feedback, yes nothing did happen the accusations of the hacks were never real but the fact that they went to a federal investigator is so I was just curious to see if I needed to take any further action.

LdiJ

Thanks for the feedback, yes nothing did happen the accusations of the hacks were never real but the fact that they went to a federal investigator is so I was just curious to see if I needed to take any further action.
Its best to keep your mouth shut. If you are contacted, hire an attorney.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
You have provided almost no information about your situation. On top of that you expect someone here to guess or predict what might happen to you??

In any event, if you are charged criminally you need an attorney. Do not speak to the police or ANYONE about your criminal case without an attorney present.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">