• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Will my criminal history?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

frivvy89

What is the name of your state? California

Hello,

I have a charge from 1991 for unlawful sexual contact 2nd degree/unlawful sexual intercourse third degree. Both are for the same incident. Will that prohibit me from getting approved for my K1 Visa?

Thank you for your help.

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? California

Hello,

I have a charge from 1991 for unlawful sexual contact 2nd degree/unlawful sexual intercourse third degree. Both are for the same incident. Will that prohibit me from getting approved for my K1 Visa?

Thank you for your help.
Probably. Do you have an attorney?

FlyingRon

You need one. Are you the one getting the visa (i.e., the immigrant fiancee) or are you the US citizen trying to bring their fiancee over?

Immigration laws are changing on almost a daily basis and these changes will make it even more difficult for anyone to get a visa allowing them to stay in the US. You need an attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">