• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wiplash

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sid

hi my wife hit a deer monday an her neck was sore an also had a bad headache,the docter said it was wiplash an prescribed her to therapy,can she recover any pain an suffering,an do you think she should talk to a lawyer,thank you penna resident,we have full coverage an full tort insurance

A

alax

Your insurance policy more than likely will pay for her treatments, and possibly lost wages, although lost wages very well may not be a provision of your policy. I would make sure that the treatments your wife is receiving are covered by your auto insurance and, or your health insurance.
I'm trying so hard not be jokingly rude...
pain and suffering are usually, if not always, awarded as the result of a negligent act, whereby the negligent party caused the pain and suffering that the injured would not have experienced except for the negligent act.
Put more simply, the deer probably didn't have any insurance policy...darn it, I said it anyway!

sid

wiplash

racer72 said:
My first thought, you going to sue the deer?
just thot id ask,thats why your the lawyer,an im just a constr. worker,id have to check to see if the deer was insured,lol thanks for your answer,go steelers

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">