• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wisconsin Teen Court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

MAGXL200

We set up a County Teen Court almost 4 years ago in Wisconsin. Unfortunatly the judge in our city will not send people to Teen Court. I just talked to her today. She says it is a good program and has great results, but when I asked her why she won't send people to Teen Court she said she didn't want to discuss it. From everything I have heard it is basically becuase she doesn't like the lady in charge of our Teen Court. Is there any way that I can get a petition thru our city that would require her to send people to Teen Court. Or is there anyway for the offenders to by pass her and go directly to us, seen how our Teen Court is a county wide thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

M

MAGXL200

Sorry No

Actually no, I am one of the teens on the panel.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

MAGXL200 said:
We set up a County Teen Court almost 4 years ago in Wisconsin. Unfortunatly the judge in our city will not send people to Teen Court. I just talked to her today. She says it is a good program and has great results, but when I asked her why she won't send people to Teen Court she said she didn't want to discuss it. From everything I have heard it is basically becuase she doesn't like the lady in charge of our Teen Court. Is there any way that I can get a petition thru our city that would require her to send people to Teen Court. Or is there anyway for the offenders to by pass her and go directly to us, seen how our Teen Court is a county wide thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

My response:

Why are you posting multiple threads on this same issue?

And, why didn't you respond to my questions on your other, identical, thread?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">