• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wisconsin Uploading of messages

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Wisconsin
So I am going through a.... rough divorce, to put it lightly. She has went off the deep end, to the pool of psychotics. She has spammed me with text messages and facebook messages, and then she is turning around and lying to everyone I know about what is going on and what she said. The only way I can squash this is to upload her messages to show everyone that I am not doing what she says I am doing, but I don't want to get in any trouble for it.
Can I upload these to my social media since she sent it to me?
Do I have to remove her name?
Thanks,
James

LdiJ

What is the name of your state? Wisconsin
So I am going through a.... rough divorce, to put it lightly. She has went off the deep end, to the pool of psychotics. She has spammed me with text messages and facebook messages, and then she is turning around and lying to everyone I know about what is going on and what she said. The only way I can squash this is to upload her messages to show everyone that I am not doing what she says I am doing, but I don't want to get in any trouble for it.
Can I upload these to my social media since she sent it to me?
Do I have to remove her name?
Thanks,
James
So, do you want to make the rough divorce even worse? Why do you even care what she is saying?

So, do you want to make the rough divorce even worse? Why do you even care what she is saying?
Because not only is she making up lies that is causing me hardships with my family, but she has teamed up with my ex (Son's mother) to convince him that I did this horrible crap that never happened. I have the texts of her basically bragging about it, along with other crap she is spreading. I just want it to end.

Just Blue

Because not only is she making up lies that is causing me hardships with my family, but she has teamed up with my ex (Son's mother) to convince him that I did this horrible crap that never happened. I have the texts of her basically bragging about it, along with other crap she is spreading. I just want it to end.
What is she saying exactly?

What is she saying exactly?
She told me that she was showing him "parts of texts she wants him to see" basically paraphrasing texts. She won't say exactly what it is, but is making it look like I am the cause of the divorce by some terrible means, as well as "Showing everyone that you are a liar/abusive/etc" She's been careful enough to not send me the exact crap she is saying, but enough she can rub it in. She has also went psychotic on me in texts calling me some demon she needs to exorcise and she is a cleric... among other things. Then turns around and claims to our friends and family that I am the one being difficult in this whole process and she is an innocent victim. I couldn't care less about her feelings anymore, but I want to find some way to get this crap squashed so I don't have to deal with it from friends, and actually be able to try and go back to having a normal relationship with my son.

Just Blue

She told me that she was showing him "parts of texts she wants him to see" basically paraphrasing texts. She won't say exactly what it is, but is making it look like I am the cause of the divorce by some terrible means, as well as "Showing everyone that you are a liar/abusive/etc" She's been careful enough to not send me the exact crap she is saying, but enough she can rub it in. She has also went psychotic on me in texts calling me some demon she needs to exorcise and she is a cleric... among other things. Then turns around and claims to our friends and family that I am the one being difficult in this whole process and she is an innocent victim. I couldn't care less about her feelings anymore, but I want to find some way to get this crap squashed so I don't have to deal with it from friends, and actually be able to try and go back to having a normal relationship with my son.
Are you abusive? Were you ever arrested/convicted of DV or assault?

Are you abusive? Were you ever arrested/convicted of DV or assault?
Negative, I'm the polar opposite. I actually almost had a restraining order put on her when she started doing the psychotic text messaging/facebook messages. Never been charged or jailed for anything in my life.

How will uploading her messages prove anything?
Well one, with all the messages she was spamming me it would show my responses to not be abusive/difficult like she is claiming to every. Two, her messages directly state that she was showing my kid only certain messages to make me look bad, so that way I can show him that she is using him. Lastly, it will show everyone that I am trying to be resonable/stick to the original deal while she is trying to soak me for every penny while crying victim to everyone we know.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
And will it show that you didn't write the messages you're uploading yourself, to make HER look bad?

Correct, it would be right off of facebook, with her face attached/not something I could fake. Even if she tried to claim it's faked it can easily be confirmed. I wouldn't just delete my own messages or alter them in any way, I'm not ashamed of anything I said during this whole process.

Do you and she have children together?
No, that's the messed up part. She is trying to get me to leave my kids stuff with her, even though he was with a previous relationship. We have only been married a year, and together for a bit over 5. She is literally using him to hurt me and nothing more.

Just Blue

Negative, I'm the polar opposite. I actually almost had a restraining order put on her when she started doing the psychotic text messaging/facebook messages. Never been charged or jailed for anything in my life.
Go and seek a RO. Have your attorney send her a cease ad desist letter. Stop engaging with her.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">