• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

With the help of her Mom

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dontchano

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ca I am very annoyed I am on SSI and I even have the good fortune to be on Sec 8, And believe it or not I am struggling as of 3 yrs ago I am house bound due to spinal cord injury. ANYWAYS I am not even able to come up with enough $ to pay back registration on a car that unfortunately was not non opt while having surgery's... etc ... I know of someone who has the same SSI and HUD and I can not figure how she can own a 1998 ford runner it might even be a later yr just bought a motorcycle and housing is making her condo payment ... did I mention her Mom is on the board of Housing ... Don't they have a no tolerance Drug law . Does it count when you call the Fire Dept and they call the cops ..... cause you claim that things are falling out of the air and in betting in your skin arrested and carted off to jail , Not to mention her place being raided about 8mos ago now how is it that she is now in Rolled in city collage and living so frigged large.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Dontchano

With the help of her mom

can something be done I have to play by the rules ... Laws! she was actually turned down for SSI it took Mom and a lawyer + 3 years to get SSI and ever since she and her mom have been coming up while the rest of us are barely making it .I know that with HUD your not allowed to rent from a relative but the house Condo Which was bought after an episode she had "she had a seizure in apt... When 911 showed up... And in her hand she held a crack pipe in one and a vibrator in the other off to hospital . blood test showed large amount alcohol and numerous hard drugs I can go on and on her mom has probably put the assets in her step dads name is this legal and can this be investagated
BTW it is not the 1st piece of property that she has purchased , in fact it was a Mobil Home A new one but to many complaints and the park threw her out . Mom sold hm and made profit

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
How do you know how much she paid for the car? How do you know who is making her condo payment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">