• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

woke up in on a helicopter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jlg3000

What is the name of your state? Alabama .. this is what i remember .. im standing around at a party drinking beer, i gave a guy a ride to the party and left my keys in the car.. i got really drunk and passed out in the backseat.. he got bored and wanted to leave so without my permission he drove off .. speeding down the road he collided with a pole and we flipped a few times and i was thrown out of the vehicle and unconscious with internal bleeding .. when the police arrived he told them that I was driving .. i woke up briefly on a helicopter flying to the hospital. then i didnt woke up again for a few days .. when i did wake up everyone told me that i was driving drunk and had an accident .. im not sure what to do now.. i've got over $70,000 in medical bills, a d.u.i, and the only thing that the ONLY reason im blamed for this is because the police on the scene believed without question that i was driving .. they took the word of a drunk guy who didnt have a lisence and just wrecked a brand new car that he didnt have permission driving!!

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

jlg3000 said:
What is the name of your state? Alabama .. this is what i remember .. im standing around at a party drinking beer, i gave a guy a ride to the party and left my keys in the car.. i got really drunk and passed out in the backseat.. he got bored and wanted to leave so without my permission he drove off .. speeding down the road he collided with a pole and we flipped a few times and i was thrown out of the vehicle and unconscious with internal bleeding .. when the police arrived he told them that I was driving .. i woke up briefly on a helicopter flying to the hospital. then i didnt woke up again for a few days .. when i did wake up everyone told me that i was driving drunk and had an accident .. im not sure what to do now.. i've got over $70,000 in medical bills, a d.u.i, and the only thing that the ONLY reason im blamed for this is because the police on the scene believed without question that i was driving .. they took the word of a drunk guy who didnt have a lisence and just wrecked a brand new car that he didnt have permission driving!!

I read the news today oh boy
About a lucky man who made the grade
And though the news was rather sad
Well I just had to laugh
I saw the photograph

He blew his mind out in a car
He didn't notice that the lights had changed
A crowd of people stood and stared
They'd seen his face before
Nobody was really sure
If he was from the House of Lords
I saw a film today oh boy
The English Army had just won the war

A crowd of people turned away
But I just had to look
Having read the book
I'd love to turn you on

Woke up, fell out of bed
Dragged a comb across my head
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup
And looking up I noticed I was late
Found my coat and grabbed my hat
Made the bus in seconds flat
Found my way upstairs and had a smoke
Somebody spoke and I went into a dream

I read the news today oh boy
Four thousand holes in Blackburn, Lancashire
And though the holes were rather small
They had to count them all
Now they know how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall
I'd love to turn you on

"A Day in the Life"
McCartney / Lennon

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

jlg3000 said:

My response:

You unlock this door with the key of imagination.
Beyond it is another dimension -- a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. You're about to enter into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination.
It is an area which we call the . . . .

Twilight Zone !!

IAAL

M

michael parks

ONE STEP BEYOOOOOOONNNNNNDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!

Oh gee dad can we go back in time and let the air out of the tires so your friend couldn't have driven the car, and you can be all bettah?

BlondiePB

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Now, I can't even respond IAAL!! I'll remember to take some extra pain killers prior to reading your next excerpt. All this laughing is killing me.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

BlondiePB said:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Now, I can't even respond IAAL!! I'll remember to take some extra pain killers prior to reading your next excerpt. All this laughing is killing me.

My response:

I'm considering changing from redheads to blondes . . .

Well, maybe for just one night.

IAAL

A

ahutchGA

IAAL...

Well, it's now morning on the East Coast, so is it too late for this dishwater blonde?

:)

I don't live in NJ or NY, so we should really hit it off!

BlondiePB

IAAL...

Temporarily changing from a redhead to a blonde...... what a "novelty"!! I'll have to make out my Will first.:)

ahutchGA...

Three o'clock in the morning is too late (early?) for me. Dishwater blonde? I don't do dishes. LOL :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">