• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wolf

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Aradia81

Texas - Is it legal to have a wolf [as a companion] in Texas?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Aradia81 said:
Texas - Is it legal to have a wolf [as a companion] in Texas?

===============================

My response:

I prefer a woman, myself [as a companion] anywhere. But, I can understand the advantages of a Wolf. Hey, whatever rocks your World.

IAAL

dequeendistress

Under Texas Parks and Wildlife Code, Section 63.102, "No person may possess, transport, receive or release a live wolf in this state." Texas Parks and Wildlife Code, Chapter 62, Subchapter F prohibits a person from killing or attempting to injure a dangerous wild animal, including wolves or wolf hybrids, that are held in captivity or released from captivity for the purpose of being killed. It is also a violation to conduct, promote, assist or advertise a "canned hunt."

Wolf Hybrids are not regulated at the state level; however, some counties and municipalities have local regulations regarding these animals.

Contact the states Fish and Game Department.

I owned one wolf and two hybrids at one time, but I had a certification from the Fish and Game department. The same applies to Deer ownership in my state.

I cannot advise you that it is wise to have a wolf as a companion either. You can take the wolf from the wild, but the wild remains in the wolf.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

dequeendistress said:
You can take the wolf from the wild, but the wild remains in the wolf.

=====================================

My response:

"My, you have a long tongue, Grandma!"

"The better to lick you and eat you, my dear."

Little Red Riding Hood

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">