• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wont give my dog back

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jthiel67

You weren't capable of keeping it and gave it up. Sorry, not your dog anymore. Get over it.
i was giving her back to her original owner due to a situation which is no longer an issue. never gave her to the foster person. original owner declined. she is still my dog

Just Blue

i was giving her back to her original owner due to a situation which is no longer an issue. never gave her to the foster person. original owner declined. she is still my dog
Is the "foster home" a good home? Is the dog being treated well?

jthiel67

Is the "foster home" a good home? Is the dog being treated well?
i believe the foster is good to her, but i dont feel Goldie is happy there with all kinds of special needs dogs coming and going and crawling all over her. i also feel the foster jumped at the chance because she intended to keep the dog all along. is there a way to post a video?

quincy

i believe the foster is good to her, but i dont feel Goldie is happy there with all kinds of special needs dogs coming and going and crawling all over her. i also feel the foster jumped at the chance because she intended to keep the dog all along. is there a way to post a video?
A video of what? Most video links are not permitted on this forum. Descriptions are adequate.

quincy

just wanted to show my dog and where she is. no problem, just thought i would ask
We don’t need to see a video of your dog.

I think you will struggle to get your dog returned, based on what you have described. It sounds like you gave the dog away, severing any ownership rights you had.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">