• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Work Efforts Order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I live in California and my ex-spouse lives in Nevada. We have only a summary dissolution of marriage and I want to request a final dissolution (in pro per). I also need to find the format to request a Work Efforts Order to Force my ex-spouse to either get a job or put in for social security if there is a medical reason why employment cannot be found. My ex-spouse is living off the alimony I have been sending for the past two years. Does anyone know where I can download that form so that I can fill it in and file it with the court? Thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential