• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

work injury

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? Idaho

Hi last year in july i was injured at work. I had a herniated disk in my lower back and I also hurt my shoulder but Im not to sure if I wrote the shoulder injury in the report. I am pretty sure I did. Anyway's my question is I left that job in march of 2006 becuase I felt physically I could not perform my duties. Now at my present job I feel alot of pain in my shoulder and neck area and I lose feeling in my fingers and I can't sit or stand to long becuase of my back pain. I did recieve workers comp and therapy for about 1-1/2 months for my back. I need to see a chiropractor but I'm not sure if I can aford it. Can I make my previous employers insurance pay for it? Or am I stuck? Also how can I prove that the shoulder injury was done there if I left it out?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential