• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Work on L2-EAD vs Dependent Tax Benefit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? California, US.

I am in CA on L1 along with my spouse on L2.

I want to know that if my spouse who is on L2 obtains an EAD and works, will I (on L1) be eligible to claim dependent tax benefits?


Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential