• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Work permit for H-4 Visa

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



My wife has a H-4 Visa which is called a dependant Visa (which depends on my H1-B Visa).She has a TIN Number. Is she allowed to work in temperory - no extra benefits jobs in the US? I know that there are some restrictions to this H-4 Visa. But if she can support herself by earning, I do not see any hinderance for her working. Pl advise.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential