• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Work Visa 1-765

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

PaddyReilly

What is the name of your state? DELAWARE

Sent forms by post and was recieved by INS Office April 18, we have receipt from post office. Got finger prints taken two weeks ago. I know procesing time for adjustmentof of staus is a long wait but work visa we thought was 30-90 form receipt of form? It says this on their site. Quote,
"The Service has 90 from the date of receipt of form 1-765 to process the application. and if this is true can I seek a work authorization now? The receipt they finally sent us only came at the end of June and we have a cashed check from the first week of May to show they cashed our check early too.
I am a teacher and have been offered jobs but can not take as I have no work visa yet. Can you help?

P

PaddyReilly

Answer is..

Delaware

Called helpline and I was right to think it is the date of when they recieved form so my work ead should be on it's way, if not I have to go to Philly with my evidence of when they received mail and cashed check. I am so relieved.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">