• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Work visa

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

abracamontes

What is the name of your state? California

I need help with an employee who is here with a work visa. I have been told that he not able to go back into Mexico on the work visa. There has been an emergency in his family, and he is completely distressed. He has a daughter in Mexico that is being molested by another family member. He needs to go there to get her out of that situation. This is extremely urgent. Please advise me on what we can do.

HomeGuru

abracamontes said:
What is the name of your state? California

I need help with an employee who is here with a work visa. I have been told that he not able to go back into Mexico on the work visa. There has been an emergency in his family, and he is completely distressed. He has a daughter in Mexico that is being molested by another family member. He needs to go there to get her out of that situation. This is extremely urgent. Please advise me on what we can do.
**A: he should do what people in the US do. Find others to help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">