• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Work Visa?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state?Indiana

I have a question for my daughter and son-in-law. He is a Canadian and has moved here with my daughter and they were married June 19, 2005. She is 8 months pregnant with his child and cannot get a job because no one wants to employee a pregnant woman here. He of course is not working due to his being an immigrant.

My question is, isn't it possible for him to obtain a work visa? He has no special work skill and no degree. He can work a factory job or something like that. Can someone help direct me so I can find this information for them? They are trying to live on their own but money is really scary for them right now and they need an income fast!



Senior Member
I just sent a post to your other question on the forum which relates to the same issue.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if I may be of further assistance to you in this matter

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential