• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

workers comp lawyer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


joanna riggins

What is the name of your state? virginia
i have a lawyer but he doesnt return my calls and when i do talk to him he tells me he is doing everything he can to help me.
i was hurt in august of 2001 and had surgury on my neck for a herniated disc in december of 2001. i was ok'd to go back to work the end of january and they stoped my workers comp payments. i have been told that my case should have been settled by now and that i need a new lawyer. what do i do?
my husband is on my case all the time because the lawyer wont to his job and it is causing problems with us. help please:confused:


Senior Member
I suggest you talk to anther W.C. lawyer and if he/she seems like they're going to get your situation resolved, then fire the one you currently have. You hired this attorney - you can fire him too.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential