• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Workers Comp

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? VA

I have a question for my brother. He fell down a ladder at work and has a back injury. He has been on medication, physical therapy, and uses a TENS unit. He has done everything they have suggested. The neurosurgeon he has been seeing ordered x rays, MRI, and a myelogram which he didn't really want to do ( he is terrified of needles and passes out) He was told if he didn't do it they could deny his claim. So now with the findings the neuro doctor said there is nothing they can do, they suggested pain management. Pain management wants to do epidurals. Like I said before my bother is afraid of anything like that. Can they deny him benefits if he don't do the epidurals. Can't they do other pain management things? Can they really make you have invasive procedures that you don't want to do? Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">