• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

workplace accident..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nash ville

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? California

I have been injured in a construction site where I'm currently working. What do I have to do to at least get compensation for my medical expenses?

Last edited:

rmet4nzkx

From the terms of service:
You agree that you will NOT use the FreeAdvice Forum to post any advertisement, chain letter, solicitation or other commercial message. You agree that you will NOT post any knowingly false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, or threatening message. You agree you will NOT post material that is illegally invasive of another person's privacy. You agree NOT to post any other person's copyrighted material. You agree to pay FreeAdvice $250 for each posting that violates such terms and conditions.

Your link on your signature is solicitation, you have no question.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">