• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Writing a Book

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I'm still curious what he thinks a book is going to do to change things. Does he think that the day care centers are going to read it and think, "Wow, I'd better clean up my act"? Does he think that people will read the book, identify the centers in question (he'd better hope they don't!) and immediately withdraw their children until they change? In what way will this disclosure right the wrong?

quincy

I'm still curious what he thinks a book is going to do to change things. Does he think that the day care centers are going to read it and think, "Wow, I'd better clean up my act"? Does he think that people will read the book, identify the centers in question (he'd better hope they don't!) and immediately withdraw their children until they change? In what way will this disclosure right the wrong?
Books can inform, educate, create conversation and spur reform. :)

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Yes, they can. As a writer, I know this. But that doesn't answer the question of what THIS poster thinks THIS book will do. And to a certain extent, at least in my mind, it matters.

quincy

Yes, they can. As a writer, I know this. But that doesn't answer the question of what THIS poster thinks THIS book will do. And to a certain extent, at least in my mind, it matters.
What was going to be covered in the book was outlined in Post 8. It appears to be a book directed at parents looking to enroll their children in day cares, to educate them on what to expect and what to question.

But perhaps 71Kem will expand a bit on the book's purpose. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">