• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wrong Birth Date on Drivers License

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Arejayem

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

I have never had a Class E driver's license only a learner's permit but the birth date on my permit is incorrect. If I apply for a Class E license and it is processed with the correct birthdate, would I get a new license number?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

I have never had a Class E driver's license only a learner's permit but the birth date on my permit is incorrect. If I apply for a Class E license and it is processed with the correct birthdate, would I get a new license number?
Take your documents to the local motor vehicle department and ask them to correct it so that you may continue the process of receiving a license.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
You'll cause yourself all kinds of problems if you don't get this fixed now. As Zigner pointed out the proper way to deal with this is to correct the issue at the DMV before proceeding further in the licensing process.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">