• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrong information on complaint form

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I was arrested on a compliant from my wife that i violated a temporary restraining order. On the complaint form where the charges are listed, the switched our names. I am listed as the complaintaint and her the acused. Is this still a legal form and will the judge throw it out?


Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential