• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wrong person listed as a defendant

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Smittyks

State of Kansas. Criminal court actions have been filed on the wrong person. Wrong person has been served supoena as a defendant... Then what?

Just Blue

My understanding is this is a forum to discuss law And get advice... But thanks for your non legal input
This is not your situation and you don't need advice. What you are doing is posting about others criminal situations on a public forum. Get a new hobby before one of these people finds out what you are doing and ...takes you to task.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
You don't remember Smitty? This is the guy who watched his neighbors allow their dog to attack the repo man, and then watched them pull a gun on the repo man, but thinks the repo man is at fault.

Just Blue

You don't remember Smitty? This is the guy who watched his neighbors allow their dog to attack the repo man, and then watched them pull a gun on the repo man, but thinks the repo man is at fault.
Oh I remember! Neighbor is the poster child for gun control and Smitty is gonna find out that people don't like their private matters posted in public forums.

Smittyks

I actually spoke to my neighbor about the post they don't mind.. ive never lobbied for the poster child of gun law. But thanks for your vote.. And my neighbor didn't "allow the dog to attack anyone" the dog was standing and watching UNTIL repoman aggressively entered my neighbors personal space.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I actually spoke to my neighbor about the post they don't mind.. ive never lobbied for the poster child of gun law. But thanks for your vote.. And my neighbor didn't "allow the dog to attack anyone" the dog was standing and watching UNTIL repoman aggressively entered my neighbors personal space.
The repo man was LAWFULLY taking the car. Furthermore, if this is the same matter, then your neighbor was NOT mistakenly listed as the defendant. In any case, you would be better served by removing your nose from its current place far up in other peoples' business.

Smittyks

The repo man was LAWFULLY taking the car. Furthermore, if this is the same matter, then your neighbor was NOT mistakenly listed as the defendant. In any case, you would be better served by removing your nose from its current place far up in other peoples' business.
I never said repoman wasn't lawfully taking the car... I posted a question asking... In addition they don't have the right neighbor listed on the supoena... They have the owner of the house not the tenant being as the police nor the tow truck person got my neighbors name... Could you answer the law question at hand and just stop trying to prove a point... My neighbor asked me to post this question for her ...seems as if you just want to see it your way. And your not right at the moment..focus on the legal matter and stop trying to bash me

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">