• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrongful discharge and reversal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

okohiored

I was running for office of union president and was suspended for three days on grounds of falsification.Someome had wrote in a memo book about not working overtime and to protest.company assumed i did this and suspended me.The day after the eletion they reinstated me with pay.After working a month they called me in and required me to write a handwriting sample.I asked for attorney or legal advice but was not given tome to do this.This happened at 5:30 am
About two weeks later they called me in and discharged me saying the analystsaid I wrote the protest note.I acquired a hand writing expert of my own and asked company to submit the original to him in his custody.
Instead the company than reinstated me with two weeks back pay.Can i prove company was interfereing with union election and seek emotional stress relief.what are my rights.I now feel if there is a bullseye on my head

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">