• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrongful termination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sbene

What is the name of your state? alabama
been in work for 6 yrs and 8 months. then one day i got written-up for poor quality for the first time. the following week got my work back to me for been rejected. of course when i was new in that place it happen to me but after that no more bad quality until this thing happen to me. supervisor asked me to do my reject then i did but when i go thru my finish product i noticed it wasn't mine. but i still i did it .when i got it done they checked it again but not satisfied in it and supervisor wants me to fix it again. then i said what i found in it. she tell it to her boss then the next day i was called in to the office. have this paper for me to sign it but i refused and tell my side of my story. then went back in my workplace . for a min. ago supervisor went back and asked if i will going to do the case and i refused then they called me back to the office and the plant manager said bec. of my way i will be discharge. is it right for them to discharge me that fast?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Whether it is "right" meaning ethical or moral is a matter of opinion. If you mean, is it legal, yes it is.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">