• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrongfully accused by ex

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I have been a single father for over 2 years. During that time I've had to help teach my 4 yr. old daughter "potty training" and how to bathe herself. Now I am in the middle of a "SAID' situation and being investigated for molestation. At present CPS
findings are "inconclusive". But what this means now is next week I have to go to court and let a mediator decide whether I can see my daughter and if so , do these visits need to be supervised. I have done nothing wrong only what a caring parent has to do when they are responsible for a child in their formative years. Other than some advice, I was wondering if there is any court rulings or findings that could help this innocent fathers rights to return his and his daughter's life back to normal.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential