• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrongfully arrested without warrent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



My ex-husbands girlfriend filed charges of phone harrassment against me(wrongfully), I was subsequently arrested and was never questioned nor did they have the warrent with them nor could they locate it. I was booked and jailed. All charges were dropped but that does not rectify the humiliation that the sherrifs dept. inflicted. I wish to pursue legal action against the sherrifs dept. to the utmost extent possible.
thank you!



Get over it. A suit will take more time & energy that you have to spare. Also, no lawyer will take your case 'cause it isn't worth enough. Spend the money on counseling instead.

This is not legal advice and you are not my client. Double check everything with your own attorney and your state's laws.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential