• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wrongly accused

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


new jersey

My brother's friend & coworker has charged him with sexual harrassment (same sex - both are married with families). This is after 15 years of horseplay on the job. The accuser has recently posted an article in the local paper stating that his work place has created a hostile environment and he wants a trial by jury charging both the employer & my brother. My brother was suspended without pay in the very beginning (6 months ago) while this person sat home and collected sick leave. My brother does have a lawyer but I would like to hear what advice you might have in this situation. The entire family is upset about his name appearing in the local paper, can we do anything?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential