• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

X-con

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

patamas

What is the name of your state? Ohio :(
Hi, my girlfriend is supposed to get off her parol right after she finishes paying off her fines to the court. however; her x-friend who we recently moved out of the same apt building she lived in to escape her stupidity and evil. She and her freind called her PO officer and made a false reports saying she was a drug addict and a drug dealer; which is totaly unfounded! she has never been covicted of any drug related charges and the lady is the one who buys and does drugs and drinks with her underaged son who is on probation and lets him and his friends come over every weekend and party it up in her tiny one bedroom apt.
She lost custody of her son because she is a drunk and an unfit parent and now she is forcing my girl to loose her time from her job and possibly her freedom, "possibly". She is now required to take a pee test every two weeks and she isnt able to get off paper early for good behavior. Her PO said he would like to belive her but sence the lady who called hasnt been convicted of anything he has to take her word over hers :mad: my girlfriend and I have been nothing but nice to this woman and because she is a alcoholic misserable woman she thinks she has to make everyone elses life the same and we are tired of it. Oh and by the way she is on SSI for a bum leg that isn't so bum and she just spends our tax dollars to buy the cig's, alcohol, and dugs her little heart desires sence she has a illegal alien from England living with her who works 80 hr weeks and pays all her bills. well thats all i can say right now but if anyone has an Idea or question please let me know so i can nail this bitch and show her what suffering is. thanks agian PH :)

JETX

Thank you for your wonderful and exciting post.
I was literally at the edge of my seat, with fingers posed over the keyboard.... waiting for you to ask at least ONE legal question.
Alas, my hopes were dashed when your message simply ended in some random ramblings that have NOTHING to do with anything legal.... and possibly implying illegal actions being considered.
Bye!!! :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">