• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Yes, I deleted my most recent thread...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CJane

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MO / Doesn't matter

I deleted because I didn't want Unruly to find something online and be set back.
It was a LOT of last minute drama, but she is home in Washington as of last night around 11. My sister picked her up from the hospital, and they were on the firt available flight out of Kansas City to Seattle.

She started outpatient therapy today, and we'll deal with CPS as those issues come up, and move forward. We still need to get her possessions back from her father's house, but even though that's most of her "stuff", it's a minor thing compared to having her home and safe with us after all these shenanigans.

Thank you, to those who said prayers, sent good juju, lit a candle, or whatever it is you do to ask that right things happen. For now, she's safe and sound, and the goal is to continue down that safe and sound path.

Proserpina

I deleted because I didn't want Unruly to find something online and be set back.
It was a LOT of last minute drama, but she is home in Washington as of last night around 11. My sister picked her up from the hospital, and they were on the firt available flight out of Kansas City to Seattle.

She started outpatient therapy today, and we'll deal with CPS as those issues come up, and move forward. We still need to get her possessions back from her father's house, but even though that's most of her "stuff", it's a minor thing compared to having her home and safe with us after all these shenanigans.

Thank you, to those who said prayers, sent good juju, lit a candle, or whatever it is you do to ask that right things happen. For now, she's safe and sound, and the goal is to continue down that safe and sound path.
Fawesome!!

LdiJ

I am so glad that you have her home...that is such a relief to know.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
You know we're all glad she's where she should be. {{{ hugs }}}

(And what's up w/the FB "like" on here?)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">