• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Yesterday my realtor e-signed a document for me, and didn't mention it.....same realtor I asked if she was behaving unethically..

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Dedra from GA

Yup. :)

My post was designed to stop the spam before Dedra got carried away. I had already reported her post and profile.
I was genuinely curious. I just joined and found the story interesting. But thanks you all for your service. The thread is now safe.

quincy

I was genuinely curious. I just joined and found the story interesting. But thanks you all for your service. The thread is now safe.
Good. We like to keep the threads safe and spam-free. :)

Spammers are subject to fines for each improper posting so it is to their financial benefit that they are stopped early.

quincy

Dedra, It might be a good idea to remove your social media contact information from your profile as well.
I think that Dedra might have reported my earlier post. If so, the moderator might be re-checking both this thread and Dedra's profile.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">