• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

You guys think I have a malpractice situation here???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

The infection appears to have been noticed on the 30th, after emergency care and after the first ortho appointment. Tracing the infection to doctor care could be difficult.
My biggest question is if it was properly cleaned (I mean seriously I do more than peroxide if my son scrapes a knee lol) or oral antibiotics given due to the nature of the wreck could this have all been avoided?

quincy

My wife and I brought the lack of cleaning up to him on our first appointment on the 22nd but he brushed it off as well, until the appointment on the 30th that is when he noticed infection and had me admitted.
Apparently your doctor noticed no infection on the 22nd or there was no infection to notice on the 22nd.

You probably should have been prescribed antibiotics at the hospital. If you weren't, that could be a legitimate concern.

You can have your medical records reviewed. Again, initial consultations with Med-Mal attorneys are generally free.

I hope your healing is fast and full.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">