• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

You have to be at least 12 to get the Pfizer vaccine for covid. Qhat if I take my 11 year old to a pharmacy and SAY that shes 12?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I provided a link to the Virginia site that will answer all your questions at the other forum. You don't just go to the pharmacy and tell them "Jr is 12, vaccinate her/him". You will be required to show I.D. and proof that Jr is your child and of age. There is no legal way around the requirements.
Where is your link, last time I was around the block the adult just has to sign a form affirming that the info provided is accurate, that they are the parent or that the parent or guardian has consented.

Not to say that I DID get my niece vaccinated, I neither confirm nor deny what I actually decided on a public forum for obvious reasons, but I did see that info on the Virginia State department of health way back when, during the time the Pfizer vaccine was 16 plus.

The problem with showing a certified BC is not every parent has one on hand,, they can take time to get in some states, there is a fee and some parents are poor, and requiring it for the vaccine could cause a rush of requests and a backlog.

And besides what if you're not on the BC? What if you're not the parent but the legal guardian?

Again I will wait for this link of yours. If you don't post one I can.

You stated you could be a father... You didn't state you were when asking about your niece. At 31, you don't seem to remember what you lie about to the point that you have no credibility.
I stated I'm old enough to be HER father in reference to that old, long since resolved question.

quincy

It is important to know the medical history of anyone getting the vaccine. Questions are asked about medical history prior to getting the shot to determine better what if any additional risks the vaccine could pose.

The date of birth of a child is required as would be proof of who you are in relationship to the child. Lying about anything could result in criminal charges. If the child experienced any adverse effects from the vaccine, jail time is a very good possibility.

Where is your link, last time I was around the block the adult just has to sign a form affirming that the info provided is accurate, that they are the parent or that the parent or guardian has consented.

Not to say that I DID get my niece vaccinated, I neither confirm nor deny what I actually decided on a public forum for obvious reasons, but I did see that info on the Virginia State department of health way back when, during the time the Pfizer vaccine was 16 plus.

The problem with showing a certified BC is not every parent has one on hand,, they can take time to get in some states, there is a fee and some parents are poor, and requiring it for the vaccine could cause a rush of requests and a backlog.

And besides what if you're not on the BC? What if you're not the parent but the legal guardian?

Again I will wait for this link of yours. If you don't post one I can.

Just Blue

Logan
What is very clear by your postings is that you are not a parent. Parents are aware of what they need to get their child vaccinated. You are trying very hard to find way to get around those requirements. As stated, we will not assist you.

Leave the vaccinating of these children to their parents before you end up in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">