• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

YOU WON A FREE CRUISE

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

wallace35

I recieved an e-mail on my hotmail account saying I won a free cruise for two. Everything sound good and at the time I believed it was legit due to the fact I registered a few weeks before on-line to win a cruise from Carnival. The e-mail I received saying I won, requested my home/work phone number, address, type of credit card I most use and yearly income. I provided all the info but didn't pass my Credit Card number. After sending the requested info I realized the mistake in which I just made. So I decided to forward the e-mail in which I sent to this site to the "BBB". The "BBB" told me that the e-mail was from a site who tried to masked their IP address. The "BBB" told me to avoid this site and it was a site in Florida. As of this day I block this site from my hotmail mailbox. With the information I provided to this site, how and what can I do to keep the information from haunting me?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">