• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Your advice saved me!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

megram

You saved me! But now I need my car back! help again!!

Hi from Michigan
I want to thank you very much for your advice, you saved me. My insurance carrier (life ins) for my car lease had refused to honor the policy, you said to contact my state dept. of insurance, and a lawyer. No lawyer would go up against the car dealership/ins. because they own most of the town. They took my car and sent me a bill for $7,000 for the remainder of the lease! The state took care of it, they said they had a lot of complaints against Chrysler and Western Diversified. The ins. co. has now paid the lease amount to Chrysler and sent me a check for $1,600. I haven't cashed it yet, because I believe Chrysler owes me a car or a settlement now that they have their money. am I right? They haven't responded yet. Anyway, I never would have thought to go to the state for help, you saved me a lot of money and a nervous breakdown! Thank you so much!

[Edited by megram on 07-10-2001 at 01:58 AM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">