• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

YouTube channel purchase agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steffenfield

Michigan here selling to someone claiming to be in New Zealand.

I have a lowly YouTube channel with about 110k+ subscribers.

Person has offered $5,000 to transfer ownership to him.

The request is to turn my YouTube channel into a Brand Account and hand that over to him after the purchased sale.

There's a nicely formatted and well written PDF agreement that was sent to me.

Here's the text version of it with certain identifiers marked out:
(link removed)

We've spoken somewhat at length and he seems quite genuine.

Could someone quickly rifle through that Pastebin link and see if there is anything that could cause troubles?

I know there are many scams online, but this could very well be a sincere offer.

Cheers.

quincy

Michigan here selling to someone claiming to be in New Zealand.

I have a lowly YouTube channel with about 110k+ subscribers.

Person has offered $5,000 to transfer ownership to him.

The request is to turn my YouTube channel into a Brand Account and hand that over to him after the purchased sale.

There's a nicely formatted and well written PDF agreement that was sent to me.

Here's the text version of it with certain identifiers marked out:
[link removed]

We've spoken somewhat at length and he seems quite genuine.

Could someone quickly rifle through that Pastebin link and see if there is anything that could cause troubles?

I know there are many scams online, but this could very well be a sincere offer.

Cheers.
I’m sorry. Contract review exceeds the scope of this forum. The members of this forum cannot do contract analyses. For that you will need an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction.

Good luck.

(The moderator is reviewing your original post)

quincy

Fair enough.

Sorry to have wasted your time.

It's okay if my post is deleted.
I had time so no apologies necessary. :)

By the way, I personally would be wary of signing any agreement with someone outside the U.S. for the simple reason that, should a problem arise, it is harder to resolve any issues from a long distance. But the attorney you see can go over the contract, and the risks, with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">