+ Reply to Thread

Had a arbitration date vs my company with the union An they cancelled

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Louisiana

Why would a union lawyer cancel my arbitration date An never call me again

can i sue the union for their poor representation an compromises they made after i lost my job?
    on march 10, 2015 I was terminated after arriving to work 1 hour late. I was at court, but the thing is its been too many days I cannot sue boise cascade that's who I was working for. reason its been this long is because the local union claimed to be fighting for me the last few years, telling me I was gonna get my job back etc. an they were going to hire a attorney so I waited. well last month September I finally get a call saying I'm going to arbitration vs boise cascade. well last week I union rep called my phone an said the attorney reviewed my case an felt like he couldn't win. that sounded odd, after all these years they told me I would win, yet they didn't even go an fight at least. so I'm wanting to sue the union for the poor representation an for all my things I lost in the process since 2015 cars, house, bank accounts etc please can someone find me a lawyer who can help

Quote Originally Posted by flyyfred View Post
    can i sue the union for their poor representation an compromises they made after i lost my job?
    on march 10, 2015 I was terminated after arriving to work 1 hour late. I was at court, but the thing is its been too many days I cannot sue boise cascade that's who I was working for. reason its been this long is because the local union claimed to be fighting for me the last few years, telling me I was gonna get my job back etc. an they were going to hire a attorney so I waited. well last month September I finally get a call saying I'm going to arbitration vs boise cascade. well last week I union rep called my phone an said the attorney reviewed my case an felt like he couldn't win. that sounded odd, after all these years they told me I would win, yet they didn't even go an fight at least. so I'm wanting to sue the union for the poor representation an for all my things I lost in the process since 2015 cars, house, bank accounts etc please can someone find me a lawyer who can help
    What did you do to mitigate your damages?

+ Reply to Thread